University of Geneva / Uni Mail
Being the biggest building in Switzerland dedicated to humane sciences Uni Mail is a symbol for the new image of the University. It distinguishes itself by its great transparency and open space on the city environment.
The building houses the faculties of law, economic and social sciences, psychology and educational sciences as well as the faculty for translation and interpretation.
How to reach the congress venue Uni Mail
Buses and tramway
The access is facilitated by public transport services.
- From Cornavin main railway station: Tram n°15 (direction Palettes), stop "Uni Mail"
- From the international airport:
- Bus n°5 (direction Thônnex-Vallard), stop "Gare Cornavin"
- Tram n°15 (direction Palettes), stop "Uni Mail"
Where to park your car?
- Parking Uni Mail, Blvd. Carl-Vogt, space for 177 vehicles, within walking distance of Uni Mail
- Parking Plaine de Plainpalais, entrance Avenue du Mail on the left hand side, space for 775 vehicles, within 5 min. walking distance of Uni Mail
Taxi services operate 24 hours per day, 7 days a week in Geneva. In order to schedule a pick-up please call +41 22 331 41 33 (Taxi Phone SA) or you can also take a taxi at one of the many taxi stands around town.